RELIEVE THE PAIN REDNESS & ITCHING OF BUNIONS.
STAGE ONE: BUNIONS
A bunion (also called: hallux valgus) is a bony bump at the base of the big toe. It is a deformity of the joint connecting the big toe to the foot. The big toe often bends towards the other toes and the joint becomes red and painful.
A bunion forms when your big toe pushes against your next toe, forcing the joint of your big toe to enlarge and extend outward at an angle. The inclination of this angle is used to describe the severity of the deformity. The skin over the bunion is nearly always red sore and itchy.
Wearing tight, narrow shoes might cause bunions or make them worse. Bunions also can develop as a result of an inherited structural defect, stress on your foot or a medical condition, such as arthritis.
Smaller bunions (bunionettes) can also develop on the joint of your little toe.
Onset is gradual.
STAGE TWO: CHRONIC BUNIONS
A small Bunion is often ignored and as a result the build up calcium goes unnoticed until the condition becomes severe. Signs that your Bunion is becoming chronic are:
- Presence of Pain? Pain and discomfort is the most common reason to seek treatment. Pain directly on the bunion is a symptom of direct shoe pressure. Joint pain suggests arthritic degeneration. Pain on the ball of the foot is concerning for altered foot biomechanics and a sign of a bigger problem. Pain should not be ignored.
- Redness & Itchiness?
As a Bunions severity increases it will become red in colour and itch. The redness is an indication that the joint is being irritated and the condition is beginning to exacerbate. Action is required as the condition advanced to a point where it should not be ignored.
- Activity? Some people wait until a bunion interferes with activities before seeking medical treatment and I think this is a mistake. Impact activities (such as running, tennis) may be more challenging to perform. If left ignored, simple everyday walking may become problematic. You should take measures that keep you active and healthy.
- Inability to Wear Certain Shoes? In this subset of patients, it’s the sheer size of the bunion preventing fashionable shoes that motivates treatment — not pain. These patients have learned to live with discomfort but chose fashion over foot health. Clearly, inability to wear shoes is a valid reason for intervention.
- An Unsightly Bunion? Foot care experts are less concerned with cosmetic appearance as they are about pain, activity restrictions and overall foot function. Often insurance companies only cover medical bunion treatments if pain is present, regardless of size.
- Overlapping toes? When the second toe has overlapped the big toe, it’s an obvious indicator of a global foot problem, and is often associated with collapse of the foot. Interestingly, these problems are not always painful as the condition develops overtime and the pain may be muted, or patients have accepted a certain amount of foot discomfort. The driving force for treatment becomes secondary problems such as metatarsal stress fractures or inability to fit shoes.
A 2ft custom made Orthotic puts an end to your foot pain caused by this painful condition.
Our promise is; no drugs, no pricey consultation fees, no more pain and its backed by the 2ft 100% Money Back & Satisfaction Guarantee.
Your custom made 2ft Orthotic supports all three of your foot arches not just one. It is designed to realign the ankle joint so the centers of gravity correctly transfer the compression forces of your body down to the ground as nature intended. This ensures that your standing stance and walking gait normalize and work as designed. The inbuilt torsion & compression bars take the strain from the Plantar Fascia and assist in putting a spring back intro your every step; making it easier to walk and run. Our Orthotic is a marvel of engineering and it can significantly change your life.