SOME MEDICAL FACTS
Description: Combination Foot
A Combination foot also known as a Rock & Roll or Elvis foot is a foot that both over supinates and over pronates with each step. This means that the foot does not strike the ground in a flat planar way but rather on the heel strike and forward motion the foot is angled outward extremely (over supinating) and then angles inward (over pronating) during the toe off stage of the step.
Combination foot is caused by an abnormal walking gait. A person with this condition both over pronates (steps using the inside edge of their feet) and Over Supinates, (steps using the outside edge of their foot). The condition appears mostly in children and less so in adults. The condition can be hereditary.
Factors for Combination Foot include:
- Walking gait abnormalities,which place excessive stress on the ankles
- Over Pronation
- Over Supination (Under Pronation)
- Running or jogging, especially on hard surfaces
- Poorly fitted or badly worn shoes, especially those lacking appropriate arch support
- Excess weight and obesity
- Having either flat feet or high arches
People with combination foot often complain of an aching pain in the sole of the foot after standing for a prolonged period of time. Pain on the outside and inside edges of the foot. Calluses on the outside and inside edges of the foot.
Specialists will first check the shoes of a person they suspect of having combination foot and look for excessive wear on the inside and outside edges of the heel and forefoot.
A specialist will observe the walking gait of a patient from behind. The patients sole will be checked for calluses and corns on the outside and inside edges.
A 2ft custom made Orthotic puts an end to your foot pain caused by this painful condition.
Our promise is; no drugs, no pricey consultation fees, no more pain and its backed by the 2ft 100% Money Back & Satisfaction Guarantee.
Your custom made 2ft Orthotic supports all three of your foot arches not just one. It is designed to realign the ankle joint so the centers of gravity correctly transfer the compression forces of your body down to the ground correctly. This ensures that your standing stance and walking gait normalize and work as designed. The inbuilt torsion & compression bars take the strain off of the Plantar Fascia and assist in putting a spring back intro your every step making it easier to walk and run. Our Orthotic is a marvel of engineering and it can significantly change your life. Try it on and you will never look back.
NO MORE PAIN
3 to 10 DAYS
2 VISITS; NO FEES
Speak To A Medical Specialist (No Consultation Fee)
- Order & Pay for your pair online now and take advantage of our special offers & free International freight!
- Call us now or visit a store near you and try our test pair!…….No obligation; No consultation fees!
- Arrange a Shop@Home demonstration and try a test pair in the comfort of your own home! (only available within 20klm of a store location)